




So, last Friday the kids had school off due to teacher in-service. We decided to go to Bogus for some skiing/snowboarding. Up by the condos, they had these really cool snow tunnels that I'm sure some kids made. They were like gopher holes - they had multiple inlets and outlets, and they all connected together. So, here we are up for a great day of skiing and all they want to do is play in the snow tunnels. I guess that proves the point of kids getting more enjoyment out of playing with a box than the expensive store bought toy.
I have been so proud of the boys though. They are moving into the next "phase" of skiing/snowboarding. They are venturing through the trees in search of jumps. I wish you could have seen them! When Corban landed the first one - I swear for like five minutes he was yelling "Yeah!, Wahoo!, Awesome!" Shortly behind him was Jaron going off the same jump! No fear. Meanwhile, I was trying to find an alternate route.
No comments:
Post a Comment