So, I had this hair brained idea to do a "Biggest Loser" competition. Wow has it really taken off. I recruited another fitness instructor - Jen Snow to help me out. I thought I would do a small one to start out with - Yeah right! We have over 30 women interested. Crazy! It is for six weeks. We will meet on Tuesdays and have speakers that include a nutritionist and a personal trainer. The personal trainer will take body fat percentages, measurements and weight. The winner who loses the most fat percentage will win a $600 pot that they all put into. We also will have these insane Saturday Challenges that will push them beyond what they ever thought they could do. I am very excited about this and at the same time it's all a little overwhelming. What was I thinking?
Friday, April 18, 2008
Biggest Loser
So, I had this hair brained idea to do a "Biggest Loser" competition. Wow has it really taken off. I recruited another fitness instructor - Jen Snow to help me out. I thought I would do a small one to start out with - Yeah right! We have over 30 women interested. Crazy! It is for six weeks. We will meet on Tuesdays and have speakers that include a nutritionist and a personal trainer. The personal trainer will take body fat percentages, measurements and weight. The winner who loses the most fat percentage will win a $600 pot that they all put into. We also will have these insane Saturday Challenges that will push them beyond what they ever thought they could do. I am very excited about this and at the same time it's all a little overwhelming. What was I thinking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Can I get more info about that challenge or is it all closed up & going all ready??
Post a Comment