I had John put together these tracks to see if they still worked - we had two sets. An hour later, I come downstairs and he has "modified" the tracks so that they can be linked together for a bigger track. Do you see any kids around? I didn't either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Gosh, he is just like Wade. He will spend FOREVER putting together Blake's train set. The whole time Blake is waiting patiently and could care less how th track is set up. Men are just like little boys when it comes to trains!
Caught! ;o) that Picture of John is so classic! lol
Tom does this too whenever he gets the Geo trax out....hmmmm gee do you think our husbands could get together sometime & have a play date!? lol
Priceless shot.
This made me laugh and instantly I thought, "That is so like John." I really miss you guys!
Post a Comment