Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School



Oh the joys of going to school. I am convinced my kids are not my own. I didn't like school, I didn't like homework, I didn't like math, I didn't like to read, I didn't like half my teachers and I didn't like having to sit next to this kid - who stunk like poop. They like all those things (except having to sit next to the stinky kid).
They were so excited to go back to school. It is all about their friends - it doesn't matter what they do as long as they are with their friends....it's the greatest!

Jordan started pre-school and loves it. It is her and her friend Jessie...that's it. I love it because both of the girls are on the same level and can work on the same things. Can we say 'Freak' though. They are just 4 and are both reading! Like I said before...Not my kid. They are very smart and a little advanced for their age.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Her glasses are so cute!! How fun to have Jessie with her...I bet they love that! Let me know about this weekend so I can get things planned, did you talk to the other girls?! Can't wait!!

Fit Perkes Family said...

Jordyn got glasses? Hope preschool goes well for those 2 sweet, smart girls. Miss you guys!