Monday, December 6, 2010

DR. 'D'

I have said this so many times before - but my brother is honestly one of the funniest people I know! He was obviously having tassle issues and I was cracking up!



Lets just say - when Wade crossed the stage, it got LOUD! I mean really loud. Us Daniels know how get noticed. Even the guy handing out the diplomas said "Wow, you can't miss them" Wade replied, "Yeah, they're a spirited bunch"! (too say the least)



WAY TO GO WADE! We are SO proud of you!



And this is my amazing sister-in-law who has supported him through all his schooling and now his residency! So, she's basically a single mom raising two super cute boys.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love you too sister. Couldn't have done it without all the support of family. Especially you guys who let me sponge off you guys for 3 whole months while as an undergrad. you guys are the best
Wade