Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hay-yah!


Jaron has just recently - more like 3 months ago, started karate. He is doing it with one of his most bestest friends in the whole world, Kylan. Jaron is doing amazing at it. Even Corban said "I can't believe Jaron can do that - he looks cool!" It's neat to see him doing his Songham (routine) and then all the sudden you hear this "hay-yah" and he does a karate chop (knife hand strike). It's been great for Jaron to have this be his 'thing'. He just tested out of his white belt and is now an orange belt. We are proud of him.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Like mother like son? Pretty soon you guys could spar! How's it going teaching 7 days a week? You could kick anyone's butt! Hey can I borrow that book by Jillian Michaels? Do you have it?

Melissa said...

Very impressive! Soon we will all know not to mess with the Hill Family!! I hear your workouts at the church are killer, I will have to try and come - what time do you start??

NT Weekes Family said...

That's awesome!!! he looks good in his outfir?! -- I don't know what you would call that... not costume! :o) -- You're a busy LaDy!