Saturday, November 15, 2008

The number 'seven' quiz

Lets take a quiz. What does the number 'seven' represent?

A)Is that days in a week?
B)Number of times I have to tell my children to do something...anything for that matter?
C)Dollars I have in my wallet?
D)Number of kickboxing classes I teach in a week?

If you said 'D' you are correct. Seven stinkin classes - eight if count my once a month Saturday class. Thats two at a martial arts studio, Four at the gym, and one at the church pro bono. And we aren't talking about no easy wussy workouts either. They are tough! Anyway, I should look like Arnold in about three weeks. - Ha

4 comments:

Deborah Austin said...

Oh Connie, that is crazy!!! I need to call you so we can catch up. I had no idea John was working in Vegas what exactly is he doing? The house he built is beautiful and I hope it sales soon for you guys! I will call soon I really want to catch up. I am sure I won't catch you with 7 classes a week so call back!!

Jed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Hi Connie, I am glad you stopped by my blog!! I love your blog. I can't believe John is in Vegas. You must be going insane!! Call me if you ever need anything!!

alli said...

Wow, you go superwoman!