Sunday, February 1, 2009

DisneyLand

What a trip we had! We has SO much FUN! This was the first time that any of our kids had been to Disney Land and it was ALL that. The condo we stayed in was amazing. They had so much to do there and the scenery was awesome. Our patio overlooked a golf course with a lake and fountains. There were two master suites and a full kitchen. We spent two days at Disney Land and California Adventures. Corbans favorite ride at Disney Land was Space Mountain. Jarons was The Matterhorn. At California Adventures, both of their favorite rides was The Screamer. It was an amazing ride. We also liked the Toy Story ride. And just for the record - I beat John. You had to shoot these targets and the more you hit, the more points you get. Yeah, I did awesome - Ha Ha. Jordans favorite thing was....can you guess? Of course the princesses. They did such a great job making her feel special and that she was her own little princess.




Where are those princesses?






1 comment:

Melissa said...

HOW FUN!!! All I want to know is why I wasn't invited?!! My kids have been begging to go, we keep telling them once our youngest is in kindergarten we will go. I am glad you had such a great time, it looks like the kids had a blast! BTW...you need to get on FB so we can talk more, especially now that I will no longer see you on Sundays. :(