Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Poopy Poop

I want everyone to take a good look at this innocent face - HA! He got in so much trouble!

I watched my girlfriends son and he happened to have a poopy diaper. No big deal. This one was an eight wiper if you know what I mean. When I was finished changing him, I bagged it and set it in the bathroom until I went downstairs. Guess who forgot to take it outside. Yep and we left the house. When we got home we found that Boston had gotten into the kitchen garbage and it was all over the living room floor. It wasn't that bad, a few papers, plastic wrap, an empty yogurt container, nothing too messy. Then Jordan says "Mom, Boston made a big mess in my room and it stinks!" Oh yes folks, a half eaten poo poo diaper. It went from one end of the room to the next and everything in between. There was poop on my carpet. I was livid! I scrubbed and scrubbed with a towel. I still didn't feel like I could sprawl out on the carpet and feel good about it, so I called the carpet cleaners and scheduled them for the next day. They cleaned the living room and of course, Jordans room. The worst was for the rest of the night Boston had the burps (I'm sure because of his most delicious meal) and they stunk like POOP!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! And I thought kids made some pretty gross messes. We just got a little chihuahua and he just makes little messes. So far no poopy diapers, but now I am going to be extra careful!

Deborah Austin said...

Oh that is so sick I would have died!!!!

Well how are you guys it looks like you had a great Christmas and so much fun at Disneyland and Sea world. The kids are so big! Jordan blows me away is she going to be 4 this April? Well How are things going for you guys??? Is John still working in Vegas?? How is selling the house in Eagle going?

Well I hope things are going well for you guys!

Melissa said...

I am so sorry, that is horrible! It's stories like this that make me so glad that we don't have any animals, although my kids feel deprived! It was fun to see you last week, you look great as always!

Melissa said...

UPDATES PLEASE!!!! (I can only keep up on your life through this blog and the rare moments that I run into you!)

Natalie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! THAT IS JUST TERRIBLE!!