Monday, April 20, 2009

I know, I know

So for those who are just checking in to see if I have actually changed my blog from two months ago....SURPRISE!


Things have been crazy to say the least - but the main reason is that my computer went on the spritz and would only allow me to be on it for maybe 3 minutes before it would completely freeze. I would have to turn off my computer, no matter what I was in the middle of, and re-boot. Needless to say, I am not a very patient person when it comes to computers anyway and this was driving me INSANE! I didn't even like to get on to pay my bills. So sorry everybody - especially Angie for emails that I never responded to because I literally would hold the computer in the air ready for a drop kick because I had just wasted all that time writing an email and then....Bam, Freeze.

But now I have a brand new, awesome computer (or T.V. as my kids call it because the screen is huge) I love it.

So we're back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Connie I am glad to hear that your computer was on the "spritz" and not the "fritz" or that could have been a whole lot worse for you.

Melissa said...

Glad to see you finally updated your blog!! How are you?!?! I never see you anymore now that we are in different wards. You need to sign up for FB so that we can stay in touch better! Hope you are doing great!!

Connie said...

Are you making fun of me? Ha Ha