Sunday, October 25, 2009
Zions
I love Southern Utah! This was the first time that we had taken the kids and we decided to take them up Angels Landing. It was a nail biter. First of all - They all made it up the first 2 miles no problem...even Jordan. She was amazing, she hiked the whole thing! and it's not exactly easy. Then John packed her for the chain section. I was the crazy mom constantly telling the kids..."two hands on the chain, no talking, pay attention". Then hoping that Jordan could still breathe because I had cinched her into the pack so tightly. Yup... Crazy mom. But, it was amazing and when it was all over, I was glad we had taken everyone up there. And they thought it was..."awesome".





This is how Jordan pretty much made it up (and down) the mountain. It's a good thing Dad has some 'big guns'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awesome! How fun, I want to go there some day!
You guys constantly amaze me! I think you guys are fantastic! Glad I finally found your blog! :)
Post a Comment