

Jaron and I are almost done! We are just getting ready to test for our red belt and then we will test for our red/black belt and then....We will be feared first degree black belts. At this point, I think Jaron will be done. He already gets mad about how it's infringing upon his 'free time'. But once he's there, he loves it. I, on the other hand, would like to continue. Though on Monday, I am going to start Jui-Jitsu as well. I have made them promise me that I won't get cauliflower ear. Kickboxing, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu.....hmmm, no aggression issues here?



2 comments:
Congrats. I was scared of you before, but now if I ever see you, remind me to cross the street!
I just found your blog thru facebook! Love those karate pictures! I just want to know how you manage to do all that you do!?!
Post a Comment